Vanzaghello’s site has a productive capacity of more than 30.000 tons/year of PVC pellets.
Thanks to the peculiar technology used in the productive process and to the technical characteristics and composition of the materials , the quality of the PVC pellets produced fulfill all requirements needed for following applications:
- Cables for automotive industry according to T1,T2,T3 (according to main standards ISO 6722, VW 603, LV 112-1, JASO D 611);
- Cables for electricity, telecommunication and data transmission according to standard CEI 20-11, VDE 0207, BS 7655, UL/CSA;
- Synthetic turf for waterproofing according to EN 13956 with EC labeling (ref. CPR 305/2011)
- Technical and special pipes , available phthalic plasticizers free too, with ingredients suitable for food contact (ref. REG CE 1935/2004, REG EU 10/2011)
- Profiles for construction and furniture industry
- Gaskets for refrigeration industry.
IGS has been one of the first Italian PVC producers operating on the market.
Thanks to 50 years’ experience IGS has been able to tune up formulations specifically tailor-made for customers’ needs which represent the real company know-how.